|Ervaring||1 tot 2 jaar|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
|Salarisindicatie||€2934 - €5054|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
Group Procurement is at the heart of the innogy business services all across Europe, focusing on the total external spend, covering direct and indirect. In Essent Procurement Benelux is de affiliate of innogy Procurement in The Netherlands and Belgium. The Strategic Purchaser IT manage spend categories from a total cost of ownership perspective by developing sourcing strategies, driving tenders, supplier selections, contract negotiations & supplier relationship management.
The Strategic Purchaser IT is a member of the Group Procurement team and is mainly responsible for procurement projects regarding IT Services (managed services, T&M agreements) and Software Licensing & Development. The Strategic Purchaser IT main focus is to conduct strategic & tactical procurement activities for local, aligned and central categories, both on national as international level.
Moreover the Strategic Purchase IT works in close cooperation with Business Counterpart and internal stakeholders to perform demand analyses, preselect potential suppliers, execute tenders and negotiations, prepare business case decisions, close (framework) agreements with suppliers and develop mutual beneficial relationships with preferred and strategic suppliers.
The Strategic Purchaser IT reports directly to the respective Team Lead IT Procurement for national projects and to the International Category Manager for international projects.
Your specific responsibilities:
- Work in close cooperation with Team Lead IT Procurement, International Category Manager, (Senior) Strategic Purchasers & business stakeholders to define and execute sourcing strategies;
- Perform pre-studies including demand, spend and market analysis
- Prepare and conduct tenders, define Best Practice Sourcing levers and methodologies;
- Execute tenders & negotiations, both national as international, manual and via e-procurement tools.
- Prepare business case decisions / supplier selection
- Implementation of local supplier contracts
- Ensure contract implementation and increase utilization of the existing agreements is order to get the most out if these agreements. E.g. cost savings
- Perform spend management (e.g. to lower maverick buying, optimize spend per supplier) and performance controlling on achieved cost savings within dedicated categories and contribute to continuous reporting within Group Procurement
- a completed academic degree (minimum is a bachelor) in the field of business administration or equivalent
- NEVI 1 is a minimum requirement. NEVI 2 is a pre.
- a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience as a strategic purchaser, preferable in IT Procurement and or a multinational environment.
- Work experience in a multinational IT procurement environment; experience in working with IT Services Agreements, Managed Services, Software Licensing, etc.
- Strong communicator and excellent team player
- Excellent negotiation skills in order to cover complex projects and agreements.
- Internal political awareness
- Can-do mentality and pragmatic
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Fluency in the English and Dutch language is a must. German or another language is a plus
- Flexibility to (internationally) travel to suppliers or locations of innogy when required
Essent is an excellent employer with a competitive salary and benefits package and excellent development opportunities. The working atmosphere at Essent is open and informal, the working climate is dynamic and inspiring. Essent appeals to your creativity, commitment and personal responsibility, independent of your position. Essent attaches great importance to the right work-life balance and provides extensive facilities to support you in it. You will start with a one-year contract with the intention to extend it. The salary level for this positions ranges from €2934 - €5054 euro gross per month excluding holiday allowance and depends on educational level and years of relevant experience.
For further questions, you can contact Senior Talent Recruiter Mariëlle de Koning via firstname.lastname@example.org. Interim solutions are not an option and this position is vacant until no longer advertised. Please be so kind to submit your application in English via our career page instead of via email.