|Ervaring||More than 3 years|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
|Salarisindicatie||3778 - 5396 gross per month|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is een Nederlands energiebedrijf en als onderdeel van RWE actief op de internationale energiemarkt. Die markt verandert constant. Klanten zijn kritisch, de concurrentie verhevigt, er is veel aandacht voor klimaatverandering en de technologische ontwikkelingen gaan razendsnel. Al deze veranderingen vragen om inventiviteit, transparantie, sympathiek leiderschap en het waarmaken van onze beloftes. Werken bij Essent betekent dan ook volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
The Strategic Purchaser IT is a member of the Group Procurement team and directly reports to the respective Team Lead IT Procurement for local categories and to the international category manager for aligned and central categories.
The Strategic Purchaser's main focus is to conduct operational, tactical and strategic procurement activities for local categories and pro-actively support strategic sourcing projects for aligned categories.
He/She works in close cooperation with Business Counterparts/ internal stakeholders to perform demand analyses, pre-select potential suppliers, execute tenders and negotiations, prepare business case decisions, close contracts/ frame agreements with suppliers and develop mutual beneficial relationships to preferred and strategic suppliers for local categories. All with support of and in collaboration with the Team Lead and the Senior Strategic Purchasers.
Moreover, he/she is involved in the operational procurement process in order to create purchase orders and create agreements in SAP.
Furthermore, he/she pro-actively supports the Category Manager in international strategic sourcing events for aligned categories.
Your specific responsibilities:
- Work in close cooperation with the Team Lead, Strategic Purchasers, business and internal stakeholders to define and execute sourcing strategies
- Perform pre-studies including demand, spend and market analysis
- Prepare and conduct tenders, analyse supplier offers for local categories
- Execute tenders and negotiations
- Define Best Practice sourcing levers and methodologies
- Prepare business case decisions / supplier selection
- Implement local supplier contracts
- Ensure contract implementation and increase utilization of automated e-Procurement solutions by build-up and maintenance of category related catalogue content
- Perform spend management (e.g. to lower maverick buying, optimize spend per supplier) and performance controlling on achieved cost savings within dedicated local categories and contribute to continuous reporting within Group Procurement
- Cooperate closely and continuously communicate with the Category Manager for international aligned categories to support execution and implementation of sourcing strategies
Essent's customers count on you. Because Essent delivers. Smart, practical solutions that make life easier. Today and in the future. That's exactly the reason why customers become customer. About 2.6 million in the Netherlands alone.
- A completed HBO/university education in the field of business, logistics or equivalent
- NEVI 1 or another procurement related education is highly preferred, NEVI 2 is a nice to have
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience as a strategic purchaser, preferably in IT procurement
- Work experience in an IT procurement environment such as working with IT like Hiring Agreements, Managed Services, Software Licensing, etc. is preferred
- Strong communicator and excellent team player
- Fluency in the English and Dutch language is a must. German is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Flexibility to travel (on occasion) to suppliers or locations of RWE when required. International travel is limited to 1 or 2 times per month
Essent offers a challenging and very responsible job in a dynamic market that is constantly changing. Besides excellent terms of employment Essent pays much attention to the balance between work and private life. There is also ample attention to your professional and personal growth. The salary of this position can vary between 3161 and 5396 gross per month excluding vacation allowance. Please note that salary will be determined based on your level of seniority.
Please apply directly via our website with your resume and cover letter in English. Applications received via other channels and in other languages will not be considered for this position. If you have questions, please contact Senior Talent Recruiter Marielle de Koning via email@example.com.