|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Can you identify yourself with this jobdescription and would you like to contribute to the future of Essent, with your experience. Then we invite you to apply now and we are looking forward to meet you in person.
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
As Strategic Initiative Leader you work within the CIO Office department, which sets the Essent IT strategy, initiates IT policies, leads implementation initiatives and ensures that these initiatives are aligned with the Business Units, Innogy IT and the IT department itself.
The Strategic Initative Leaders discover, execute and lead strategic improvements in technology, processes and organization. They also act as prime content-advisors to the Director Essent IT. With your colleagues, you are on top of changes in business priorities, information technologies, IT service delivery,legislation, regulations and security policies, which have an impact on the Essent IT architecture and indicate which measures need to be taken to comply or enable.
The following domains exist within CIO office;
- Strategic Initiative Leader
- Enterprise Architecture
- (Lead) Product owner
- E2E process lead
- IT Project management
- Project management office
- Compliancy and IT Security
As Strategic Initiative Leader you initiate and execute improvements on topics like IT Strategy, IT processes, technologies, and organization change.
This is an individual role, where will act as Management Consultant and take responsibility for defining technology strategies, aligned with the Business Units, Innogy and the internal IT organization. Create commitment with different stakeholders, including MT and possibly Board members
Next you will act as Sr. Project Manager, where you will define your own project team in liaison with MT members, personally initiate, monitor and/or co-ordinate the execution of your aligned IT strategy topics.
You are responsible for introducing and implementing new technologies and methodologies within the Essent organization.
Background as an IT Architect in any Domain is very relevant. As Innogy is currently focusing on the Digital Architecture, experience in the Big Data/ BI domain would be a very relevant asset.
Example strategic initiatives:
- Design and implement a BI domain across all business units.
- Define a new IT sourcing model
- Design, develop and implement an open source alternative for our SAP environment
- Optimize audit processes within the Essent IT department
- Supervise implemention of Lean methodologies within the Essent IT department
- Influence energy sector initiatives to be in line with Essent IT priorities and strategy
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with business and IT stakeholders, to identify opportunities for IT innovation.
- Monitor external developments (information technology and business-related)
- Identify changes for improvement in regards to alignment of Business and IT.
- Define Essent IT Strategy roadmap
- Ensure commitment of and engagement with stakeholders on MT level.
- Introduce new technologies within the Essent organization and ensure proper implementation.
- Optimize cooperation within the Essent and Innogy Organization.
In order to be successful in this challenging opportunity, you recognise yourself in the following:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong personality
- Excellent communicator and networker
- inimum of 5-10 years in similar working environments (preferably in large, complex, International organizations).
- Organization- oriented analysis and design methods.
- Designing and judging information architectures.
- Designing and realizing policies and guidelines.
- Program and Project Management within, a commercial environment, where IT is shaped into a demand/ supply model.
- Defining business cases.
- LEAN, Agile and Performance Management.
- Functional leadership skills
- Business understanding and affinity with processes
- Fluency in English communication is a must; ability in German is a plus.
- Academic education In a technical area.
Essent is a leading Dutch energy company and part of the Innogy Group, one of Europe's leading electricity and gas companies. The energy market is constantly changing. Customer expectations are increasing, competition intensifies, there is much attention to climate change and technological developments are moving fast. All these changes demand ingenuity, transparency, responsive leadership and delivering on our promises. Working at Essent means plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging environment.
Essent offers its employees a competitive package with conditions that are motivating and contribute to an optimal work performance. Think of a good salary, a flexible work environment and a year-end bonus. Next to this competitive remuneration package, Essent listens to the work-life balance of its employees. There are numerous facilities to combine work and private life with various forms of leave. The salary of this position is depending on experience and qualifications
Please send us your application and CV in English and apply directly with your resume and cover letter via our website (pls do not apply via email). For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.