|Ervaring||Minimaal 3 jaar|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Geertruidenberg|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
The purpose of the function Business Analyst is to support the development and implementation of an integrated RWE Generation strategy across all fuel types, regions and operations with a focus on external developments in Netherlands and Belgium.
- Compiling strategic analysis of markets, portfolios, competitors and future technologies also in association with lobbying activities in EU, Netherlands and Belgium
- Supporting to maintain a strategic understanding of the relevant markets and their developments mainly in Netherlands and Belgium, but also linked to Germany and UK (and other markets that may become relevant)
- Evaluating risks and opportunities in the current portfolio and develop options for portfolio development and new business
- Ensuring that all relevant knowledge is captured to help deliver the defined targets
- Providing strategic assessment and support of investment and divestment projects, power purchase and supply agreements, partnerships and sales products to ensure strategic alignment
- Contributing to the continuous development of the Corporate Development and Strategy department into a highly value-adding team, cooperating efficiently
- An excellent university degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or an equivalent of it
- Minimum three year experience in power generation sector
- Basic knowledge of the Dutch (and preferably Belgian) power generation portfolio and the relevant regulatory framework
- Having an in depth understanding of the energy sector across the value chain, technologies and fuel types
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and flexible with self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex and varied information and to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong diplomatic approach and being able to operate openly and trustfully across organizational boundaries
- Willing to contribute and shape change in the way of working
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Fluent Dutch and English
RWE offers its employees a good and flexible benefits package. Benefits which are motivating and contribute to optimal work performance.
Eg. a competitive salary and performance-related remuneration.
Besides good benefits RWE also pays attention to the balance between work and private lives of employees.
There are numerous facilities to combine work and private life through various forms of leave.
For function substantive information please contact Jan-Kees Hordijk, Head of Corporate Development and Strategy NL-BE, mob: +316-55156647. For information about the application process, please contact Hans Lavell, HR Advisor, mob: +31610506710.