|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
Essent is a leading Dutch energy company and part of the Innogy Group, one of Europe's leading electricity and gas companies. The energy market is constantly changing. Customer expectations are increasing, competition intensifies, there is much attention to climate change and technological developments are moving fast. All these changes demand ingenuity, transparency, responsive leadership and delivering on our promises. Working at Essent means plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging environment.
As Senior Business Analyst you are part of the Business Alignment team. Business Alignment is part of Essent's IT Change department, which serves as an efficient 'factory' for identifying and delivering functionality changes.
As Senior Business Analyst you will anticipate, recognize and translate the requirements of the business to usable IT solutions, develop PoC's and determine the viability of business requirements.This all within the standards and guidelines of Essent's IT Strategy and Architecture and implement the IT solutions.
You will participate in many different projects, from technical projects to compliancy projects and you will challenge the business on their needs.
- Be fluent in both Dutch and English, as the business requires Dutch language skills
- Academic level education
Required personality trades:
- You are someone who knows how to challenge people.
- It's in your DNA to ask questions about requirements.
- You know how to act in a role as consultant and you know how to act as a facilitator towards the development team.
- Know how to think conceptually and translate this to epics and user stories.
- You understand what it means to work in the context of the 'simply deliver'
- Extensive knowledge of (market) developments and trends in the utilities sector and IT
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Architecture and knowledge of architecture methods and techniques (ToGAF9)
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Business acumen and affinity with processes
- Knowledge of IT Solutions within the Utilities/Retail domain
- A minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in a comparable work environment (preferably in a large organization)
- Experience with architectural principles
- Experience with defining and assessing information architectures
- Experience with defining and realizing policies
- Experience with program and project management
- Strong mathematical and logical components based educational background;
- Hands-on experience with different development methods & Technologies as Scrum and Domain driven development;
- Experience with supporting a team, working structured and concise;
- Able to detail, selected business solutions.
- Proven capabilities to structure business problems and create logical view of possible solutions
- A strong ability for process thinking, system thinking and process development;
- The capability to quickly understand complex matter and the ability to analyze and break down problems, in order to design and implement the most simple and effective solutions
- The ability to identify urgent matters from not urgent matters and prioritize.
- Working experience within a commercial environment where IT is managed through a demand/supply model
- Experience with defining business cases
Essent offers a challenging and very responsible job in a dynamic market that is constantly changing. Besides excellent terms of employment Essent pays much attention to the balance between work and private life. There is also ample attention to your professional and personal growth.
For any questions regarding this position you can contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Talent Recruiter via email. email@example.com