|Ervaring||Minimaal 3 - 5|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
|Salarisindicatie||2905 - 5396 bpm|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is een Nederlands energiebedrijf en als onderdeel van RWE actief op de internationale energiemarkt. Die markt verandert constant. Klanten zijn kritisch, de concurrentie verhevigt, er is veel aandacht voor klimaatverandering en de technologische ontwikkelingen gaan razendsnel. Al deze veranderingen vragen om inventiviteit, transparantie, sympathiek leiderschap en het waarmaken van onze beloftes. Werken bij Essent betekent dan ook volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
The HR Advisory and Operations department consists of 13 (senior) HR advisors. HR advisors will have a focus area (portfolio) within the organisation and act as a focal point with regards to a core HR area/policy. Continuous improvement of HR processes is a key focus area within the HR Advisory and Operations department. To realize the goals of the HR organisation of Essent/RWE, the team collaborates with HR Shared Services, the HR Centers of Expertise and the HR Business Partners.
The (Senior) HR Advisor supports managers from the B2C business unit, as trusted partner in business, with the execution of HR policy, in order to realize the objectives of the business unit.
- Deliver local solutions and support for individual Operating Companies
- Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs on local implications and solutions for the business
- Work on business or local Industrial Relations activity as required
- Educate and support line managers in people management activities
- Act as advocate for standardisation in the execution of HR policies and processes
- Deliver (senior) HR generalist support in line with Business requirements
- Supporting teams and projects required by local Operating Companies
- Execute activities that need to remain local within the business e.g. disciplinary and grievance, employee relations
- Support the execution of local recruitment and onboarding activities
- Acts as contact point for HR Services queries which require local input
Essent is the largest energy company in the Netherlands. Belgium is our second home market. We provide our private and business customers with gas, electricity and energy services. Essent (including its predecessors) has over 90 years experience of generating, trading, transmitting and supplying electricity. We have also been in the business of supplying gas for 150 years.
Essent is the leading producer of sustainable energy in the Netherlands. Essent strives to provide energy using the most affordable, reliable and sustainable means possible. At the same time, Essent continues to seek solutions that are better for people, the environment and society as a whole.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- A minimum of at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of local/Operating Company culture, enabling ability to input into HR initiatives and change initiatives, highlight HR organisational risks/issues and act as an advisor/sparring partner to HRBPs
- Experience in handling local relations with Industrial Relations groups
- Analytical skills facilitating the interpretation of HR Metrics relevant for Local HR
- HR generalist experience demonstrating a sound knowledge of leading HR principles, practices and the application in meeting business requirements
- Trusted advisor for most HR topics on a local level, including the ability to advise and support line managers
- Team player with ability to network effectively up, down and across local businesses
- Project support, project responsibility for local projects
- Some commercial awareness and ability to understand impact of HR priorities and HR solutions on business drivers
- Solid business knowledge and ability to contribute to local business decisions as required
- Your are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week and are flexible when it comes to your attendance at our office
Essent offers its employees an excellent package and conditions of employment designed to motivate and inspire optimum performance. You can expect a salary between 2905 - 5396 gross per month exclusing vacation allowance. The exact salary depends on your level of seniority. Besides favourable conditions of employment, Essent also likes to ensure that its employees have a good work-life balance. There are numerous possibilities for combining work and private life through all types of leave.
Please apply directly with your resume and cover letter via our website (please do not apply via email). For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Marielle de Koning at email@example.com (phone calls can't always be answered due to high volumes). Please note that the successful candidate could be asked to supply 2 professional references, prior to receiving a job offer.