|Functiegebied||Controlling & Risk|
|Ervaring||1 - 5 jaar|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
|Salarisindicatie||€2655 - €4562|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
We are looking for two Business Controllers. One for a junior role (b2c) and the other one for a medior role (b2b). As a business controller:
- You will play a key role in the completion of the annual budget and rolling forecast exercises for the business, with the focus on the analysis of the changes and the impact on the results
- You will follow the detailed analysis of actual versus budget/forecast/previous year performance and comparisons with explanations and commentary
- You will execute periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses in close collaboration with business unit controllers and experts within the business, accounting and finance
- You will prepare monthly management reports and you will report and track the business KPI's
- You will initiate, lead and/or participate in projects where specific financial expertise is required
- You will analyse and advise management regarding business cases, (dis)investment proposals and other business topics
- Independently or in collaboration with others, you will continuously improve financial processes and products, including management reports and KPI's
- You are a reliable business partner towards one or more leadership team members
We are looking for the best fitting talents for Essent. This means that next to your specific knowledge and skills, you need to show drive, ambition and passion to deliver the best result. That is the only way how we can continue to be the best performing and most customer-friendly energy provider in the Netherlands.
- You are a result driven, passionate and ambitious controller with relevant working experience (0-1 years for the junior role and 3-5 years for the medior role)
- You have an university degree in Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- You have experience in the energy sector or the ability and interest to develop this quickly
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch and the ability to communicate with decision makers at any level within the organization
- You are flexible and willing to work in international teams
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to focus on essentials
- You have experience with financial software such as SAP FI/CO and BW
- Our preference goes out to candidates who are available 40 hours per week
Essent is an excellent employer with a competitive salary and benefits package and excellent development opportunities. The working atmosphere at Essent is open and informal, the working climate is dynamic and inspiring. Essent appeals to your creativity, commitment and personal responsibility, independent of your position. Essent attaches great importance to the right work-life balance and provides extensive facilities to support you in it. You will start with a one-year contract with the intention to extend it. The salary level for this positions ranges from €2655 - €4562 euro gross per month excluding holiday allowance and is depending on the job (junior or medior role) and years of relevant experience.
For further questions, you can contact Senior Talent Recruiter Nicole Goudman via firstname.lastname@example.org. Interim solutions are not an option and this position is vacant until no longer advertised. Please be so kind to submit your application in English via our career page instead of via email and make clear on which vacancy (junior or medior) role you are applying.