|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Are you the Cloud guru, that is ready for the next step out of operations, and be involved in Cloud Architecture in an Enterprise Environment? Then apply now with Essent!
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
As junior Architect Cloud and Infra, you will join our team consisting of three colleagues working in the Cloud domain. Two colleagues working on managing the daily operations and incidents and one architect who takes the responsibility of lifting the Cloud capability to the next level.
Innogy Retail IT NL Operations has changed a lot in the last years. Transforming from an 'out of control' technical landscape, to and 'in control' technical landscape. We have the focus on connecting to the Cloud initiatives of Innogy Retail, which operates globally. Working conform the LEAN principles, continuously improving ourselves, striving to achieve a higher level of LEAN. Currently Amazon is the main cloud service provider for Essent and to a lesser extend Azure.
As a seasoned Cloud and infra specialist you are capable of understanding and handling the current, traditional application infrastructure in the Cloud and understands what it means to get people to change their mindset from the traditional Data Center Infrastructure to an innovative Cloud environment.
You will be involved and responsible for many different activities, supporting this transition phase. You will not be primarily responsible for carrying out daily operations, but will act in a role where you direct all stakeholders and suppliers.
* Redefining financial processes to giving workshops for developers.
* Bringing structure, communicate with different stakeholders.
* Writing project plans to support any improvement in regards to optimizing the Cloud adoption within Essent.
* Participate in Architectural boards in Essen Germany.
* Co define new Architectural Design
* Define and maintain Architectural principles and guidelines for IT infrastructure as well as operational requirements
* Setup and Define product and services catalogue
* Converting the IT landscape to a standardized IT landscape.
* Implement Cloud based Wow.
* Redefine WoW and processes to match the Agile nature of Cloud.
* Redesign current network infrastructure
* Standardize Wow towards all stakeholders.
This is a role in which we are looking for someone who has done it all and wants to bring added value to Essent. We expect you to take initiatives and develop yourself. We are moving forward to becoming a completely digital organization and you will be part of this.
As a Junior Architect Infra and Cloud with Innogy, you will be part of the leading Dutch energy company and
part of the Innogy Group, one of Europe's leading electricity and gas companies. The energy market is
constantly changing. Customer expectations are increasing, competition intensifies, there is much attention to
climate change and technological developments are moving fast. All these changes demand ingenuity,
transparency, responsive leadership and delivering on our promises. Working at Innogy means plenty of
opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging environment.
Department / environment
The IT infrastructure department provides cloud and network infrastructure services to business and IT
stakeholders. The department is both responsible for provisioning, managing, maintaining and integrating
cloud and IT infrastructure services on behalf of our business as well as in close cooperation with our CIO office
defining and enforcing architectural principles and guidelines for IT infrastructure.
In order to be successful in this challenging opportunity, you recognize yourself in the following elements:
* HBO / Academic working and thinking level
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in System Engineering of which at least 3 years in the Cloud domain.
* Proven track record in implementing Cloud Services and WoW in complex environments.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English. Fluency in the German language is an advantage.
* Able to work in an international environment over different time zones with many different cultures
* You are a strong communicator and stress resistant.
* Strong knowledge of Amazon Cloud and Azure. (certified)
* Strong knowledge of Networking infrastructure
* Able to communicate with and to understand Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Financial controllers, Developers, network engineers, systems engineers, process managers as well as business stakeholders
* Experience in complex stakeholder environments: balancing different perspectives on objectives and success.
* With your strong vision and keen eye for improvement, you will not only inspire colleagues and stakeholders but will also contribute to the improvement of our Cloud capabilities
Essent is a great employer with excellent labour conditions and interesting career challenges. The atmosphere is open, informal, dynamic and inspiring. Essent appreciates your creativity, commitment, and responsibility, regardless of your role/position. A healthy work-life balance is very important and Essent will support you in maintaining this balance.
Joining Essent, you can expect the following:
- A challenging job within a successful and leading European Energy company, that's is always on the move. We challenge you to join us, in our fast paced company?
- Excellent renumeration package, that fits your experience!
- This role is enlisted in Hay 15 and has is defined our generic position scaling in IT Operations.
- Next to this we offer 30 vacation days and a end year bonus.
- At start we will provide you with a year contract, with the intention for a permanent contract.
Please send us your application and CV in English and apply directly with your resume and cover letter via our website (please do not apply via email).
For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter via firstname.lastname@example.org.