|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Holland, Den Bosch en Amsterdam|
|Salarisindicatie||3711 - 6092 bpm|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is een Nederlands energiebedrijf en als onderdeel van RWE actief op de internationale energiemarkt. Die markt verandert constant. Klanten zijn kritisch, de concurrentie verhevigt, er is veel aandacht voor klimaatverandering en de technologische ontwikkelingen gaan razendsnel. Al deze veranderingen vragen om inventiviteit, transparantie, sympathiek leiderschap en het waarmaken van onze beloftes. Werken bij Essent betekent dan ook volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
An innovative system is being built for the benefit of the B2B segment of Essent. The Unity program is responsible for realizing this ambition. The current context of the Unity program consist of: billing, credit management, contracting, payments, sourcing and reporting. Approximately 60 developers, divided over 8 teams, are working in the program.
The Functional Lead is part of an Agile Scrum team which is developing features for a platform for energy markets. The Functional Lead supports the Product Owner in determining the value of epics, creating design options and choosing end to end designs based on overall product vision. The functional lead is responsible for understanding, translating, challenging of the business requirements, combined with defining the IT solutions based on thorough knowledge of the IT architecture and understanding the architecture guidelines.
- define Product Owner wishes in Epic's and formulate user stories;
- validate business value of the user story;
- refine user stories together with your team and business users;
- translate user stories into functional designs (including process flows, test scenarios, performance criteria and working instructions);
- choose end to end designs based on overall product vision;
- recognizes and address important interdependencies between functionality in new user stories and other existing (or soon expected) new functionality;
- determine third party conditions (e.g. compliance market process);
- deliver functionality related non- functionals;
- validate functional design with architecture;
- identify test domains and related risks;
- define test scenario's together with your team and business users;
- discuss designs and values with the Product Owner and business users;
- coordinate implementation/ go live together with the business users;
- together with business lead and PO, be responsible for acceptance of delivered functionalities; and
- coordinate business involvement during acceptance.
As RWE is also working together with an outsourcing party in Serbia, this role requires travelling to Serbia about 1 time per month for onsite meetings in Serbia.
Essent is a leading Dutch energy company and part of the RWE Group, one of Europe's leading electricity and gas companies. The energy market is constantly changing. Customer expectations are increasing, competition intensifies, there is much attention to climate change and technological developments are moving fast. All these changes demand ingenuity, transparency, responsive leadership and delivering on our promises. Working at Essent means plenty of opportunities to develop yourself in a challenging environment.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in the position of functional designer, preferably in the Utility branch;
- strong mathematical and logical components based educational background;
- experience in defining business cases;
- hands-on experience with different development methods & Technologies as Scrum and Domain driven development;
- the experience in leading and supporting a team, working structured and concise;
- proven capabilities to structure business problems, create logical view of possible solutions and able to detail selected business solution;
- a strong ability for process thinking and process development;
- the capability to quickly understand complex matter and the ability to analyze and break down problems, in order to design and implement the most simple and effective solutions; and
- the ability to identify urgent matters from not urgent matters and prioritize.
Joining Essent in this position means that we can offer a salary from Euro 3711 - Euro 6092 excluding holiday allowance and possible bonus.
Please send us your application and CV and apply directly with your resume and cover letter via our website (pls do not apply via email). For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Rico van der Kooij, Sr. IT Recruiter via email@example.com.