|Ervaring||Minimaal 5 jaar ervaring|
|Regio, Plaats||Overijssel, Zwolle|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Essent is een Nederlands energiebedrijf en als onderdeel van RWE actief op de internationale energiemarkt. Die markt verandert constant. Klanten zijn kritisch, de concurrentie verhevigt, er is veel aandacht voor klimaatverandering en de technologische ontwikkelingen gaan razendsnel. Al deze veranderingen vragen om inventiviteit, transparantie, sympathiek leiderschap en het waarmaken van onze beloftes. Werken bij Essent betekent dan ook volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
This position is part of innogy Windpower Netherlands B.V., which is part of innogy SE and is responsible for the growth of the renewable generation business, specifically for onshore wind in the Netherlands. The department Onshore Development is identifying and developing generation opportunities, performs and manages location studies, comprising the business case building, the permitting process, the political and public sector lobbying, support development and deal making with parties involved such as partnerships, construction and maintenance contractors. Current business comprises of development, construction and operation of onshore wind farms in the Netherlands. The technical development and engineering is executed in close cooperation with internal and external engineering experts in the Netherlands and in Germany.
The Project Manager Development Onshore Wind reports to the Area Manager Netherlands. The areas of responsibility and associated accountabilities for the developer are the following:
- Identifying and analysing of new wind farm site opportunities for new-build locations and assets
- Preparing of project business cases and financial investment proposals
- Manage wind farm site development in compliance with all legal and technical requirements; negotiation of ground rights with land owners, execution of environmental impact studies, prepare wind yield assessment, planning of grid connection and site layout (turbines, cables, transformers, roads), organise the permitting process according to applicable law (emission control law and building laws considering the Environmental Impact Assessment Act) in a timely and effective manner.
- Reporting of project status and preparation of investment approval documents in respect of innogy guide lines.
- Handover of new approved projects to project management for the construction phase.
As an ideal candidate you have the following profile:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the development of asset driven projects such as new technologies, new lines of business, wind farm design, tender packaging, contracting
-Experience in stakeholder management and dealing with political/regulatory issues and relevant government institutions
Knowledge and experience in making business cases, investment proposals and planning big projects
-Fluent in both Dutch and English. Working level knowledge in German is desirable
-Knowledge of and experience with the renewable sector, preferably onshore/offshore wind
-Team Player; the success of a project development is the result of a constructive cooperation of internal and external people involved
.Good competence in customer and result orientation, communication, innovative and creative solution driven, flexibility, conceptual an strategic thinking and leading projects.
Innogy Windpower Netherlands B.V. offers its employees an excellent package and conditions of employment designed to motivate and inspire optimum performance. You can expect a salary between €3161 - € 5004 gross per month excluding vacation allowance. The exact salary depends on your level of seniority. You will receive a permanent contract Besides favorable conditions of employment, innogy Windpower Netherlands B.V. also likes to ensure that its employees have a good work-life balance. There are numerous possibilities for combining work and private life through all types of leave.
Please apply directly with your resume and cover letter via our website (please do not apply via email). For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Jan Boorsma, Manager RWE Innogy Windpower Netherlands (06-11398723) or Christoph Weichhold, Team Coördinator Development (+49-173-5441050).