|Ervaring||At least 8 years|
|Regio, Plaats||Noord-Brabant, Den Bosch|
|Salarisindicatie||5528 - 6910 bpm|
Nadat de cv selectie heeft plaatsgevonden bestaat de selectieprocedure doorgaans uit een kort telefonisch gesprek, twee selectiegesprekken op locatie en een afrondend gesprek.
Passionate about data protection and privacy? Capable of ensuring compliance? Not afraid to step into a brand new position that still needs to be shaped? We want you!
Essent is onderdeel van innogy SE. Een leidend Europees energiebedrijf. Onze ambitie is om bestaande en nieuwe klanten, innovatieve en duurzame producten aan te bieden die hen helpen om efficiënter met energie om te gaan en hun kwaliteit van leven en werken te verhogen. Werken bij Essent betekent volop kansen om jezelf te ontwikkelen in een uitdagende internationale omgeving waar iedereen zichzelf kan zijn.
In light of the General Data Protection Regulation, a new and exciting position has opened for a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
In this role you will be part of the Legal & Compliance department of innogy in the Netherlands (approximately 15 FTE) and will report to our Head Legal & Compliance. The main task of the DPO is to ensure, in an independent manner, the internal application of the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation and WbP. The DPO is required to keep a register of all of the processing operations involving personal data processed by innogy. You will coordinate and support the business in all data protection related matters.
More specifically, your main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring compliancy for the organization with (new) relevant European and local laws and regulations and company policies on data protection
- Being involved in the development of new businesses, products and services with regards to data protection aspects
- Pro-actively identifing upcoming changes in law and regulations of data protection impacting the business and communicating with local units regarding trends and risk mitigation strategies
- Supporting, guiding and training managers and members of local business units and functions in the implementation of the company policies, data transfer agreements and other company requirements related to data protection
- Supporting various business units in the performance of data protection risk assessments and monitoring of internal controls
- Providing guidance and actively supporting local business units regarding inspections, audits and data protection incidents
- Proposing process, system and policy enhancements towards compliancy with data protection requirements
- Conducting regular data protection audits
- Maintaining a register of personal data processing projects and systems
- Monitoring and updating mandatory registration or notification requirements under data protection laws
- Liaising with the regulatory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens)
- Handling data protection related complaints and queries
- Providing compliancy reporting on data protection
In order to qualify for this position, you recognize yourself in the following:
- Academic degree
- Excellent knowledge of European data protection laws and regulations
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience and interest in a fast-paced commercial environment within an international operating organization
- Thorough understanding of technical aspects of IT security matters
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Available for a least 32 hours per week
We are also looking for a specific set of competencies. You are a result-driven team player with strong analytical, problem solving skills and commercial understanding. You are at ease leading and implementing complex projects and collaborating within cross-functional teams. Your strong communication skills help you influence decision-making and you are capable of shaping this new role effectively.
We ask a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- A job at a successful and leading European energy company. Standing still is not an option!
- A competitive salary matching your education and level of experience. The salary range for this position is €5528 to €6910 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week). Furthermore, we offer a mobility allowance of €808 gross per month, 30 vacation days and an attractive bonus opportunity. We will start with a contract of one year with the intention to extend it.
- A different way of working. Thanks to our '@nders werken', you are able to work from home as well as our office. Something else we do 'differently' is our House-in-Order LEAN way in de of working which is integrated throughout the entire organisation.
- An inspiring office located at only 850 meters from CS Den Bosch allowing you to travel to work by public transportation. And not to forget, ample opportunities to further develop yourself and career. Essent doesn't stand still, and neither do you!
For further information, please contact Senior Talent Recruiter Marielle de Koning via firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection process normally consists of 2 interview rounds and a final conversation about employment conditions.
Interim solutions are not an option.